Work with us
Our school is led by a team of highly-qualified teachers and support staff, who benefit from outstanding facilities, a well-resourced environment and an engaged student body.
Because we value and reward excellence, our remuneration is well above state rates.
If you’re an enthusiastic teacher or support professional and are passionate about shaping the next generation of leaders, we would be pleased to accept your application at any time.
- Start: By clicking to sign up and submit your resume.
- Apply: To ensure you meet certain selection criteria, we may request more information.
- Shortlisted: We’ll invite you to take a tour of the school and meet some of the senior management team.
- Interview: You’ll be contacted to book an interview time. If travel is an issue this can be conducted via video conference. Come prepared to discuss your past experience and why you’d like to work with ACG Parnell College in this role.
- Police vetting: You’ll need to provide identification documents in order to complete a police vetting application.
- Teach a lesson: We may ask you to come back and teach a lesson – you’ll have ample time to prepare.
- Reference checks: We’ll contact two of your employment related referees. At least one of the referees must be either your current or most recent employer.
- Successful candidates: If you’re successful, we’ll let you know over the phone or in person, then confirm the offer in writing. The HR team can answer any questions.
- Sign: If you agree to the terms of your agreement, sign and return the documents.
- Enter your details: Enter your personal details into our HR Information self-service portal.
- Induction: Your new manager will be in touch to arrange for your induction.