ACG Parnell College Scholarships
* 2024 Scholarships close 1 June 2023
Scholarships are available to new students in Years 7 to 13 and the scholarship covers part of the school tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded for demonstrated academic ability, work ethic and performance; talent in sports, performing arts (music or drama) or leadership is also taken into consideration. They are not available for financial hardship.
- Scholarship applications must be accompanied by a completed online admissions application form and payment of the enrolment fee
- Applications should include a full student CV with detailed information about academic and extra-curricular ability and performance
- Applicants should also be able to demonstrate high levels of leadership, commitment and communication skills
- Selection will be based upon the student’s application information, school reports and an interview with a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team
- Once awarded, all scholarships are subject to annual review and may be withdrawn where attitude and performance is unsatisfactory
- The successful applicant will be expected to be a committed participant in the extra-curricular life of the school and act as a role model to other students
- Applicants will be notified early in Term Three
For more information please contact us
ACG Founders Scholarship
The ACG Founders Scholarship honours a group of people whose vision, expertise and dedication led to the establishment of the Senior College of New Zealand in 1995.
The recipient will be a student who is currently studying at one of ACG Education’s secondary schools in New Zealand and who plans to commence a course of university study the following year. It may be held in conjunction with other awards.
The Scholarship will recognise outstanding academic ability as well as personal qualities for future success, such as integrity, leadership, boldness of vision and exceptional drive, energy and a capacity for work.
The inaugural recipient of the ACG Founders Scholarship, Alex Pentchev, graduated from ACG Parnell College in 2018. Now he is studying Medicine at the University of Sydney and aspires to work in medical research.
“The scholarship has opened up fantastic opportunities such as semester exchanges to universities all around the world. I no longer have to worry about finances and I can focus solely on my studies, which has been extremely helpful during the stressful transition to university. All around, it feels as if a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I now have the ability to do anything I want in education without worrying about money.” – Alex Pentchev
Download ACG Founders Scholarship Form
Download ACG Parnell College Scholarship Form
Larger families may qualify for a scholarship, subject to the school’s enrolment criteria being met and accepted.
If your family has four children attending ACG Parnell College at any one time, we may determine that your youngest child receive a full-tuition scholarship.
If your family has five or more children, a scholarship to the value of 25% of the total amount of fees payable may be awarded.
The scholarship provisions apply only while at least four of your children are attending ACG Parnell College.
Apply for a Scholarship